CTO2 is a GPS tracking device that utilizes the latest GPS, and Cellular technologies to provide the location, direction, speed and history of your vehicle. You can track your devices and manage your account via the website. This device is cost effective and highly recommended to use in fleet management, vehicle tracking, security, logistic and rental service companies. With its smaller size, it is easy for clients to install and operate.
- Feature and Benefits
|Power Supply||+9V – +35V /1.5A|
|Dimension||73mm x 86mm x 30mm|
|Operating Temperature||-20° to 55° C|
|Humidity||5% to 95% Non-condensing|
|GPS Chipset||Latest GPS SIRF-Star III Chipset|
|GPS Frequency||L1, 1575.42 MHz|
|C/A Code||1.023 MHz chip rate|
|Channels||20 channels all-in-view tracking|
|Position Accuracy||10m, 2D RMS|
|Velocity Accuracy||0.1 m/s|
|Time Accuracy||1 us synchronized to GPS time|
|Reaquisition||0.1 sec., average|
|Hot Start||1 sec., average|
|Warm Start||38 sec., average|
|Cold Start||42 sec., average|
|Altitude Limit||18,000m (60,000 ft.) max.|
|Velocity Limit||515 m/second (1000 knots) max.|
|Interface||3 inputs & 1 ouput|
|LED||2 LED lights showing working status|
- Tracking via SMSor GPRS (TCP/UDP).
- Living location Report.
- Tracking by time interval / distance / car moving veer.
- Geo-fencing control and alarm.
- Speeding alert.
- Get detail address via SMS directly.
- External power cut alert.
- GOOGLE MAP link for location via SMS.
- Remote engine / fuel cut.
- ACC Detection.
- SOS panic button, emergency alarm.
- Low battery alert.
- Mileage calculation report.
- Crash alert (optional).
- Voice monitoring.
- Car door on / off status detecting.